How To Check Number Of Sims On Id Card
You wanted to buy a new sim. You went to a franchise and asked them to register a new sim against their CNIC number. Before issuing a new sim card against your CNIC, they entered your details in the system. Oh no! you have exceeded the limit of sims against a CNIC.
You shocked to know this because you have not bought 5 sims which are the maximum limit of issuing sims against a single ID card.
This is the time you when everyone wants to know how many sims are registered against your CNIC. You would also like to know how many sims and on which network they are registered.
Keeping our security as a priority, Pakistan Telecom Authority has introduced a system whereby you can find the number/operator of SIMs registered under your name.
If the same is the case with you, I have a solution for it. I have covered all the possible ways how to check the number of sims on id card.
How To Check Number Of Sims On Id Card By Pakistan Telecom Authority
Keeping our security as a priority, Pakistan Telecom Authority has introduced a system whereby you can find the number of SIMs and operator name registered under your name.
- SMS your CNIC number without dashed to 668 from your mobile.
- You will get an SMS with the number of sims registered in your name/CNIC with the operator name.
- If the number of SIMs is more than you expected/registered, go to the nearest Customer Care Center of the relevant mobile number operator with your original CNIC and mobile number.
- After filling PTAs prescribed form, you can cancel all unwanted numbers from you name.
- You will get a confirmation message from PTA within 48 hours.
- Charges for this service are Rs.
How To Check Number Of Sims On Id Card Online
Another way of knowing the exact number of sims registered on your CNIC is through online service. PMD has introduced a Sim Information System, through which you can get the number of sims registered against your CNIC number is displayed by just entering your CNIC number in the given field. The complete method is given below:
Open the following link: CLICK HERE.
- PMD Sim Information System will be opened
- Enter your CNIC number in the given filed without dashes.
- Check the I am not robot CAPTCHA
- Hit enter
The number of total sims registered on your CNIC number/Name will be displayed.
The screenshots of the process are given below
How To Check Number Of Sims On Id Card / Cnic Number With Mobile Number
If you also want to know the mobile number of the sim registered on you CNIC then you will have to do some more steps for each operator separately. All 5 operators Zong, Mobilink, Warid, Telenor, and Ufone have introduced the method of sending messages to a specific number. All the codes are given below:
For Zong Users: Type V in a text message and send to 7911
For Warid/Mobilink (Jazz)Users: Send your CNIC (without Dashes) to 6001 (free)
For Telenor Users: Send your CNIC (without Dashes) to 7751 (Free)
For Ufone USers: Dial *336*1# (free)