Get Unlimited On-net Calls in Rs. 4.99 with Warid 24 Hour Call Package
Jazz Warid customers can activate 24 hour call package by simply sending BOL ON to 4337. Offer Price is Rs. 4.99/- Jazz Warid has introduced a wide range of Call Bundles which includes Warid 24 hour Call Package, Weekly Call Packages, Monthly Call Packages and many more.
The company has introduced an amazing package with which Jazz Warid customers can always stay connected with their loved-ones for 24 hours. In this article, we will share complete details on how to avail Free Warid 24 hour call offer.
Warid 24 Hour Call Package Details:
- With 24 hour Call Package, Jazz Warid customers can enjoy Unlimited On-net Calls in just Rs. 4.99/- Per Day
How to Activate Offer:
- To subscribe to Jazz Warid 24 hour call package, Jazz Warid users will need to send in SMS BOL ON to 4337
- Within a few minutes, the customer will receive an offer activation confirmation message that the package has successfully been activated on his/her number.
Offer Price, Validity & Eligibility:
- Price: Warid 24 hour call package price is Rs. 4.99/- Per Day
- Validity: Offer Validity is 24 hours
- Eligibility: All Jazz Warid Prepaid customers are eligible to activate Jazz Warid 24 hour call package on their numbers.
How to Check Remaining Minutes:
- Warid 24 Hour Call Package remaining minutes (free resources) can be checked through My Warid App to download the App please visit here
How to Deactivate Offer:
Customers can easily unsubscribe Warid 24 hour call package anytime by simply following this easy method:
- Go to Write Message option
- Type BOL OFF and send it to 4337
- In next step, the offer will be deactivated for absolutely FREE with no charges.
Terms & Conditions:
- This is a limited time offer and is subject to be changed at any time without any notice.
- This offer is for selected cities only i.e. Hyderabad, Multan and other cities
- Using SIMs without proper documentation is a crime – PTA
- Unethical or unwanted text messages can be reported with the sender’s message to 9000 – PTA