Jazz One Package Plan – Tariff & Conversion
One of the most appropriate packages of Mobilink is Jazz One Package Plan which is made on the principle that one nation must have one rate. By keeping in mind this rule the Mobilink offers the Jazz one package plan which serves its valued customers with ease of subscription and the low-priced and economic rates with a very strong range of signals. So the Mobilink the biggest network of Pakistan offers this package by keeping in mind the needs and requirements of its valued customers. This package presents the assurance of freedom by following the rule of one nation, one rate. And the freedom includes the liberty of calling to everyone, from anywhere, to anyplace within the boundaries of Pakistan. Further extra details to activate this package are mentioned as under. Follow the instruction and be the part of Jazz One Package Plan.
- How To Subscribe: *302#
- Subscription Charges: No Subscription Charges
- On-Net Calling Rates:8/Minute
- Off-Net Calling Rates:5/Minute
- FNF Numbers Allowed: 20
- FNF Number Calling Rates:6/30 Seconds
- SMS Rates:0/SMS
- Internet Usage Charges:39/MB
- Validity: Lifetime
- How to Convert through IVR: Call 123 from your Jazz prepaid SIM and press 3 for ‘package settings’. After hearing the proper instructions, dial the specified number for confirmation of Jazz budget package selection (for e.g. press 1 for package conversion from Jazz easy to Jazz budget). The very first conversion on a new Jazz prepaid connection in FREE of all charges while Rs. 17.93 (tax included) will be charged for subsequent conversions.