Ufone Daily Light Bucket Enjoy WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter and Line
Ufone is the 3rd mobile company which entered in Pakistan market. It became functional on January 29, Ufone is the Pakistani GSM Cellular Service Provider. It became the part of Etisalat in 2006 when PTCL privatized. Now Ufone has over 25 million subscribers and more than 10,000 network coverage Locations throughout Pakistan. Ufone offers a package which is called as Ufone Daily Light Bucket. In which prepaid customers get to benefit from WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter and Line Messenger in just RS. 10/-Let’s take a look of the Ufone internet packages which includes Ufone prepaid daily, 3-day, weekly, monthly, and social data internet packages. You can subscribe to the prepaid, postpaid and 3G internet packages. Buckets can be subscribed by dialing just *3#.
WhatsApp is a freeware and cross-platform messaging. The application allows the sending of text messages and voice calls, as well as video calls, images and other media, documents and user location.
Facebook can be accessed from a large range of devices with Internet connectivity, such as desktop computers, laptops and tablet computers, and smartphones. After registering, users can create a customized profile indicating their name, occupation, schools attended and so on. Users can add other users as “friends”, exchange messages, post status updates, share photos, videos, and links, use various software applications (“apps”), and receive notifications of other users’ activity.
Twitter is an online news and social networking service on which users post and interacts with messages known as “tweets”. Twitter provided to be the largest source of breaking news, with 40 million election-related tweets.
A line is a freeware app for instant communications on electronic devices such as smartphones, tablet computers, and personal computers. Line users exchange texts, images, video, and audio, and conduct free VoIP conversations and video conferences.
Ufone Daily Light Bucket Details:
- Customers can use Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter
Line Messenger in 40 MBs as Encouragement.
- For this Offer, charges are RS 10.
How to Subscribe Ufone Daily Light Bucket Package:
When customers want to subscribe package for connectivity with friends and family then,
To animate this offer, customers will dial:
Ufone customers can also subscribe this package online.
Ufone Daily Light Bucket Unsubscription/ How to Unsubscribe Ufone Daily Light Bucket:
When customers do not want to use package then they unsubscribe the package.
For Unsubscription, Customers need to dial Unsubscription Code
Ufone Daily Light Bucket Status Code:
For checking of remaining MBs for this offer, the customers
will dial code which is given below:
Terms and Conditions:
Charges of all WhatsApp Calls will be deducted
from this bucket offer.
- Only prepaid users officially used this bucket offer.
- For subscription, customers can dial *3#.
Subscribers get benefit from fast speed from this offer.Otherwise, speed depends on time, location, device, number Of users and web pages accessed.
- For checking of remaining MBs dial *706#.
- Delinquency of rate on all prepaid packages is RS. 2 per MB at charging pulse of 512 Kbs. When customers use 50 MBs then they will get free 150 MBs till 12 o’clock at night.
- A FUP of 500 MBs per day will be practiced in all
- After using this bucket offer, charges will be deducted
From default tariff. As tariff is set.
- Different packages are subscribed to Light, Heavy and
- 100 MB of usage policy is addressed to Social Daily Bucket
- 1 GB of usage policy is addressed to Social Monthly Bucket.
- A FUP of 2 GB will be practiced on Weekly Light Bucket.
- A FUP of 100 MBs will be practiced to Social Daily Bucket.
- Taxes are including in all charges.
- For multiple subscriptions Weekly 3G offers is used.