Pinterest is one of the most used platforms by people from different fields in the world. The reason is a simple interface with multiple options available. In the same way, it has some restrictions and features unavailability like Save or Print option. So, it is an extra task to learn how to print from Pinterest?
In this article, the sole focus of our work is to give you a brief review of how you can print from Pinterest.
How To Print From Pinterest?
As we have mentioned, there is no option available to download Pinterest videos, images, pins, or boards. So, you must have to complete this process in a different manner. Here we are going to show the process to make the entire board printable and a single image one by one.
Print A Pinterest image
To make a single image printable, you must follow these steps with complete attention.
- First of all, open the pin that you want to print and get a hard copy
- Right-click on any part of the page
- We recommend you to click on the white sections of the page
- From the available option, you must choose the “Save as” button
- It will open a downloading window of your PC to choose the folder and give your file a name
- Just select both of these sections to get an idea of where your file will be saved
- After downloading an image, go to your computer and open that folder
- Just select the image and right-click on it
- You will get a drop-down list with various actions
- Check if there is an option for print is available or not
- If there is no option you can choose keyboard shortcut keys to print the image
Quick Note: Sometimes, the print option may not be available if you don’t have an external device for this task. So, make sure that your device is connected with a specific tool to complete this task.
Print a Pinterest Board
In some cases, you might have to download and print an entire board for any specific task like selling or advertisement purpose. If you are looking to do this by browsing every image of the board, it will take much time of yours. By following these steps, you can make the entire board printable quickly.
- Open the board that you want to make printable
- Right-click anywhere on the page to open a list of actions
- Don’t click on a single image as it will take you to the above-mentioned process
- In the options, you will get a “Save as” option
- It will open your device window with the file format and name you are going to save
- Make sure that the file format must be “Web page, Complete”
- It will indicate that you are going to save the entire board
- Now open the folder in your device and delete all extra files except JPEG
- Once you have done this, you will find only images from the entire board
- You can select all images and use a keyboard shortcut to start printing
- To start this process, you may also have to select the format of the page on which you want it
By following the above process, you can easily print a single image as well as the entire board from Pinterest. There will be no difficulties if you follow the above steps properly with complete attention.
Leave a Reply