We’re almost totally confident the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 will have three cameras, and the Galaxy Note 10 Plus will have five. We’ve discovered this multiple times before, and more leaked images of the handsets fortify the rumor.
While it’s impossible to know for sure what specs a phone will pack before it starts, the sheer quantity of Galaxy Notice 10 leaks all saying (and revealing) the identical thing are hard to ignore.
See Also : How To Check Number Of Sims On ID Card , Warid Sms Packages
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Rumours 2019
- Posted for all to see on Slashleaks, this is a trio of images claiming to show the Note 10 and Note 10 Plus (or Notice 10 Pro, we’re not sure of the name yet) alongside each other, with their visual differences on the screen.
- The photos show the back of the Galaxy Note 10, the major difference, (besides the apparent size inequality) is that the bottom Note 10 has three rear cameras and a flash module, while the plus-sized apparatus has five snappers and the flash.
- We don’t know much about these back sensors yet (other than the flash, no prizes for guessing what that does), but we’re expecting to find the main sensor, a telephoto and ultra-wide-angle lens on two of the cameras, then perhaps a macro or Time-of-Flight (ToF) detector for close-up and portrait shots respectively.
- One thing worth pointing out is that the smartphone has physical buttons, apparently shutting down early rumors of capacitive buttons.
- We’ve already seen photos comparing the Galaxy Notice 10 with its bigger sibling, so nothing shown in the new leaked images is a huge surprise, although these certainly are greater quality snaps than we’ve seen before. The Price for Galaxy Note 10 is expected to come in a range of $1000+ USD as per reports.
- In actuality, at this point, virtually every inch of the Galaxy Notice 10 was rumored, leaked, and discussed in extreme detail, so when the handset stays on August 7, it is highly unlikely Samsung is going to be able to surprise us with anything.
Galaxy Note 10 Price
- As per reports notes that both models will include 256GB base storage, but adds that”these figures aren’t yet 100 percent reliable.”
- If legit, anticipate both handsets to ship with a Snapdragon 855+ or Exynos 9825 SoC, paired with 256GB storage and 8GB or 12GB RAM, respectively.
- Elsewhere, the lesser-specced Note 10 will supposedly sport a 6.3in FHD+ screen, a 3,500mAh battery with 25W charging support and a triple back camera setup comprising 12MP, 12MP, and 16MP lenses. The higher-end and more expensive Note 10+ will feature a larger 6.8in QHD+ screen, a heftier 4,300mAh battery with 45W fast charging, and the same triple camera with the addition of a ToF sensor.
- We’ve already seen photos comparing the Galaxy Note 10 with its larger sibling, so nothing shown in the new leaked images is a huge surprise, although these certainly are higher quality snaps than we have seen before.
- In actuality, at this point, almost every inch of the Galaxy Notice 10 was rumored, leaked, and discussed in extreme detail, so when the handset launches on August 7, it is highly unlikely Samsung will be able to surprise us with anything.